Sidney BeckerSeptember 2, 2015
Benjamin Moore Regal Select Waterborne PaintOctober 5, 2015
Swift Supply is proud to be a dealer for MiraTEC trim. MiraTEC is one of our fastest growing brands due to it’s performance and warranty. Here on the Gulf Coast, we need an exterior trim that delivers both beauty and dependability. MiraTEC flat out performs the competition. Give MiraTEC a try. You won’t regret it.
Made from the patented TEC™ process, MiraTEC® Treated Exterior Composite trim combines the eye-catching beauty of cedar with the long-lasting performance of an engineered product. Because it is not hardboard, MiraTEC trim will not delaminate, is moisture, rot and termite resistant, and is backed by a 50-year limited warranty.
MiraTEC Treated Exterior Composite Trim is the first and only wood composite trim to earn an evaluation report from ICC Evaluation Service (ICC-ES). To view ESR-3043, visit the ICC website at: http://www.icc-es.org/reports/pdf_files/ICC-ES/ESR-3043.pdf
- Resists moisture, rot and termites.
- Reversible: clear cedar wood grain texture on one side, smooth on the other.
- Easy to handle, machine, cut and nail.
- Won’t check, split or crack.
- Cuts consistently due to uniform product density.
- Factory-primed on four sides with a low VOC primer containing a mildewcide.
- Available in 5/8″, 4/4 and 5/4 thicknesses, 16′ lengths and in widths of 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 16″ and 2″ MiraTEC batten.
- Class C Fire Rating: Flame Spread 120; Smoke developed 90.
- Backed by an industry-best 50-year limited warranty.
- Green: made from sustainable materials, certified to contain no added urea formaldehyde and primed with a low VOC primer containing a mildewcide.
- First and only wood composite trim to earn an evaluation report(ESR-3043) from ICC-ES; it performs to a standard hardboard and OSB can’t.